RCA provides personal financial education services to its individual clients and corporate clients, at no charge, utilizing programs we offer through Retirement University. Our goal is to help our clients realize their dreams and aspirations by offering a series of exciting and practical personal financial workshops and programs.
RCA believes that the key to a comfortable retirement is planning ahead. Whether you are two weeks or two years from retirement, it is important to develop a well thought out plan for how you are going to spend your hard earned resources and your time in retirement. In addition, it is imperative that you understand the complex world of income replacement, asset protection, and legacy planning for your family.
Retirement University has experts who can teach you what to look for when seeking assistance in each of these key areas, as well as provide real life case studies that highlight both "good" and "bad" decisions that other retirees have made when navigating the planning landscape. Our workshops cover key topics such as:
• Increasing awareness about the need to plan and save for retirement.
• Gaining knowledge of personal finances—for better management and control.
• Improving overall personal financial behaviors and job productivity.
• Encouraging participation in pre-tax benefit programs.
• Guiding the development of a budget or spending plan, to reduce debts.
• Understanding the relationship between risk and returns.
• Staying informed and up-to-date on market and economic changes.